I am PhD student in the Perceptual User Interfaces Group since October 2013.
I revived my Master degree from Beihang University (2013) and completed my Bachelor degree from the Honors Program, China Agriculture University, Beijing, China (2010). I was a research intern at Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences during 2011 to 2013 under the supervision of Prof. Stan Z. Li.
I am interested in human-computer interaction based on computer vision.
- Best paper honorable mention award, ACM Symposium on User Interface Software and Technology (UIST 2017)
- Best paper honorable mention award, ACM Symposium on User Interface Software and Technology (UIST 2016)
- 10/2013–5/2015, International Max Planck Research School for Computer Science (IMPRS-CS) Scholarship, Germany
- 2011, First-class Graduate Scholarship, Beihang University, China
- 2008, Second-class Undergraduate Grant, China Agricultural University, China
Reviewer for Journals: TPAMI 2017
Reviewer for Conferences: ETRA 2016, UIST 2016, Augmented Human 2017, IWBF 2017, UIST 2017, Multimedia 2017